Our company’s reputation is above all founded on the quality of its people which are highly experienced, professional and dynamic individuals with a driving commitment to client service. Kodav emphasizes versatility and personal service to their customers. We offer specialised services within a niche part of the transport and logistics industry in Southern Africa. We are based in Johannesburg, RSA with depots in Beira, Harare, Blantyre, Lilongwe and Lusaka as well as strategic partners in various cities in South Africa and countries throughout Africa, enabling us to provide the best service possible to our customers. Our partners are all specialists in their various fields.
- The Kodav Logistics brand includes the following divisions.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods transported across South Africa, safely and on time.
- Specialising in the South African grain market such as wheat, maize and various animal feeds.
- Our refrigerated division transporting from chocolates to wine, to frozen and fresh foods across Southern Africa.
- Own vehicle division. With 80 trucks varying from reefers, side tippers, drop sides, tautliners and flat decks, we can transport almost anything across Southern Africa.
ROAD AND RAIL TRANSPORTATION
contact us for more information
- General transport of various cargo with a range of super links, tri-axles. 28 to 35mt loads.
- Own Bulk Tipper/Drop side fleet, Taut Liners, Refrigerated Fleet as well as Express vehicles(8 and 14 ton trucks).
- Temperature Controlled and Consolidated transport
- Dangerous Goods Transportation
- Abnormal Transport
- Consumer Goods, Food Stuffs, Beverages, Fertiliser, Grains, Mining, Steel, Frozen Goods.
- Warehouse and Transhipment facility at our depots.
- Offices located in South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- Satellite tracking and daily tracking reports via email and sms
- 24 /7/365 Service offering. Depots are open 7 days per week, including all public holidays. After hours contact via cellular telephone and staff on site at the various depots.